Rivers Crossing
Login | Register
About Us
Our Location
New Resident Info
Resident FAQ
Lost and Found
Community Links
Contact Us
Reserve the Pavilion
Modification Request (pdf)
HOA Documents
Member Request
Upcoming Events
Board Members
Member Directory
City of Hutto Information
Pet Directory
Site Search
Board Zone
Resident Forum
Board Blog
Rivers Crossing Rivers Crossing
New Resident Info
Resident General Information
Street Light Outages
Street light outages can be reported directly to Oncor. Please get both seven-digit numbers on the pole and the closest address of the pole to ensure timely repairs. It takes 10 to 15 days for a TXU repair.

If you would prefer to report a street light outage by phone, you can call Oncor directly at (888) 313-4747
Jonah Water  jonahwater.com
Clawson Disposal  www.clawsondisposal.com
Clawson will no longer pick up anything not in the blue Clawson disposal bin.  You can pay for a second bin if you need it, but they no longer pick up bags or non-clawson bins.
OSSF / Septic
All of our homes are equipped with Septic systems, if an aerobic system is in place Williamson County requires a permit every two years and also requires that a maintenance contract be in place.  www.wilco.org/ossf
Pool Key
You should have received your pool key at closing, if you did not, there is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost pool keys.
Spectrum  www.spectrum.com
Fiber Network
Local Phone Provider (traditional wired)  www.centurylink.com/phone/
Recycling is offered at the Williamson County Landfill and Clawson Disposal does single stream curbside recycling in the neighborhood.